PGConf NYC 2014 will be on April 3rd to 4th, 2014 at the New York Marriott Downtown.
PGConf NYC 2014 focuses on PostgreSQL usage – how do you make optimal use of PostgreSQL in your daily life? We want you to share your experiences using PostgreSQL – your uses cases, experiences, deployment strategies, tools you’ve used in and around PostgreSQL – anything that you feel you would like to highlight to the PostgreSQL community!
Some topics to consider:
- How to leverage new and/or innovative PostgreSQL features
- Developing applications with PostgreSQL
- Strategies for running PostgreSQL in production
- Case studies of PostgreSQL on deployments
- Managing your development process with PostgreSQL
- How to use PostgreSQL extensions, e.g. PostGIS
- PostgreSQL integrations with other database, i.e. leveraging foreign data wrappers
- PostgreSQL Scalability + Replication
- Accessible Insights into PostgreSQL Internals
- Scalability strategies with PostgreSQL
Our call for proposals is open until January 10th, 2014, 12:00pm EST.
You can submit your proposal at: